Sunday, March 13, 2011

New to Blogger.

Hi my name is Jake Esmacher and i am a member of the video advertising group.  I am really excited to do this project and to work with another school all the way in Iowa.  Also in my group is my friend Khaled Elbadawi, he is one of my group members and we are excited to put together some amazing trailers for our movie.  Before now i had never read the play Romeo and Juilet.  Now that i have read it i know that it is great and i know this will be really fun.  Another thing i am excited about is that we are the first schools to do this ever and that we will set the bar for others to follow in our footsteps.  I like how we do all of our conversing over skype, that is a really cool aspect of this project.  Overall i am really happy we get to do this project.

Jake Esmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment